RE: O/T: An Apology

Enjoy

Lew

----------------------------------------------------------- A guy texts his neighbor

"Bob, I'm sorry. I've been riddled with guilt and I have to confess:

I have been helping myself to your wife when you're not around, probably more than you know.

I know it's no excuse but I don't get it at home.

I can't live with the guilt any longer. I hope you'll accept my sincerest apology. It won't happen again."

The man, feeling outrage and betrayed, grabs his gun goes into the bedroom, and without a word shoots his wife.

Moments later the guy gets a second text:

"Damn! I really should use spell check!

That should be "wifi".

Sorry!!

Reply to