Need search help

I need to search the archives but have gotten a brain fart. How do I google search the archives?
Thanks

Go to http://groups.google.com/group/rec.woodworking/topics . In the top right of the page you can either search this page or search in other groups. You may need to sign up with google, which may take a couple of minutes but it will air out your brain and let you search.
Dave FL
Dave wrote:

You can also use the advanced Google Groups search at:
http://groups.google.com/advanced_search
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA