Need search help

I need to search the archives but have gotten a brain fart. How do I google search the archives?

Thanks

Reply to
Jimmy

Go to

the top right of the page you can either search this page or search in other groups. You may need to sign up with google, which may take a couple of minutes but it will air out your brain and let you search.

Dave FL

Reply to
Dave

You can also use the advanced Google Groups search at:

Nova