Need parts for JET bandsaw

Hi -
The bearing ring directly behind the bandsaw blade froze on my JET JWBS-14 bandsaw yesterday. It has happened before and I was able to lube it a little and get some more life out of it. But now it's locked tight - time for new parts. Where is the best place to obtain replacement parts for this saw?
Thanks in advance ...
Les

Any bearing supply shop should be able to provide you with a duplicate.
--
Regards,
Les, If it is the bearing that the blade 'bears against' when cutting, you might want to investigate a 'Ceramic' replacement.

Anywhere that sells bandsaws. It's a common model and almost identical copies are sold under rmany names. The bearing is seen as a consumable and should be common.
You might not find it in a bearing shop, if it's the one I think. Is the rim "raised", compared to a standard pattern bearing?

If that happens to mine, Carter here I come. :-) Try Highland Hardware.

Highland Hardware has thrust bearings for $15 per set.