FS12" JET Bandsaw

Hey all:

I'm selling my JET 12" Bandsaw along with 4 brand new Olson All Pro blades (3/16" 10TPI, 1/4" 6TPI, 3/8" 4TPI and 1/2" 3TPI (installed). Saw is all tuned up and is equipped with cool blocks. This is a great saw and is only being sold as I got a great deal on a larger one.

Vancouver BC area (it's a "US" Jet saw though) and I'd prefer not to ship.

Pic at :

does not come with light or mobile base)

Asking $500.00 (CDN), please email with questions etc.

Thanks for looking Rob

snipped-for-privacy@imajis.com

Reply to
Rob Stokes

Hey Rob, Is this the saw your selling?

Reply to
BeerBoy

Ayup, one in the same, 'cept mine is blue, has "custom" cool blocks (they don't make them for that saw) and a mess of brand new blades (Olson All Pro).... Wait....I though my table was 15x15. That one says 14x14....Oh ohh...I may be guilty of false advertising...

Rob

Reply to
Rob Stokes