Need help from scrollsaw users

Hi... I bought a new DeWalt 788 four months ago. Recently a problem has developed with the blade NOT staying clamped. It's really aggravating while doing fretwork. I got new thumbscrews & the tiny little screws for upper & lower clamps but still the blade does not want to stay put. Any suggestions??? Is it because I'm using 3/4 wood? If so, something has happened becasue when I bought it 4 mos ago, I did 3/4 wood with no problem. Email or post suggestions. Thanks.
Try cleaning the ends of the blades where they go into the clamp. Use a solvent to make sure there is no oil or wax on them, also clean out the inside of the clamp where the blades go a little sawdust in here really messes things up.
Rick

Try here; http://www.scrollsaws.com/SawReviews/DewltTuneUp.htm
for some tips on getting the blade clamps to hold better.