Need help accessing this newsgroup

Page 3 of 3
Sbtypesetter wrote:

For home use, I use OCTANEWS. ( The advantage of this one is you only pay for bandwidth. If you're a text only kinda guy, this is THE way to go. If you don't access the NG much during the summer (like me), your balance remains and you only pay when you need to buy more "blocks" of bandwidth. 10 gig for text can last a LONG time.