Help accessing front gardent to park

Hello everyone,

Please Please help. I need to find a quick and effeicient way to overcoming the problem of accessing my front garden so that I can park on it (plan to use grass pavers in future). As you can see from the images I have to somehow make a slope out of the two steps. Can this be done do you think?

Thanks

I cant see the picture I uploaded!?

Reply to
Gailh

You can't upload pictures in this usenet group.

Post them at a photo hosting website and then post links in this group.

Reply to
DerbyDad03