need a record 050 manual

    • O
  • posted

Hello

I bought a Record 050 plane on Ebay but without its instruction manual. Does somebody already own a scan (pdf or something else) of this booklet, or an URL where to download it (I searched one but didn't found) ?

Thanks Olivier

P.S.1 I hope such a request is not offensive on this newsgroup. I apologize if it is. P.S.2 apologize too for my approximate english : I'm french.

Reply to
Olivier de Goër