Need help finding a Record hand plane

I am looking for a Record 060-1/2 Low Angle Block Plane. Wherever I go on the internet, I am sent to Amazon, which says it is either out of stock or not carried. Can anyone help me find one? It is a Christmas present. Thanks

Reply to
Dan Shea

Dan Shea asks:

Bring up the woodworking section, go to planes, go to "low angle block planes." There are 4 there to choose from, one of which is the Record you want.

Charlie Self

Charlie Self

Doug Winterburn

Lee Valley would be my first choice, but also try

. Chose their "Online Catalogue", and do a search for Record.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Bozovich

Highland Hardware in Atlanta has them. I believe they also fit most of the Bailey/Stanley planes.

Reply to
Lawrence A. Ramsey