junction box cable record?

In our loft I recently found a small tradional 4 terminal junction box with seven cables connected to it. Two were mains lighting coming in from one bedroom light rose and out onto the next, one switch cable, two going to the shaver socket of two small adjoining en-suites and two going to ceiling spot lights in one of the ensuite bathrooms. Is 7 a record? Can anyone beat that?

Reply to
kent