Need A Logo Design for your company?

Need A Logo Design for your company? These guys made me a fantastic logo for my new store!, only $19.95! Check out their site: http://www.pwcwebmasters.com/entrepreneur_logo_design_package.html I don't know how long they are doing this promotion though.
Congratulations you just made my block sender list.

You're a liar. You know *exactly* how long "they" are doing this promotion, because "they" is you.
WHOIS lookup on pwcwebmasters.com shows:
Administrative Contact: lemay, thomas tom snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca paramount web consulting 3433 durocher #303 montreal, Quebec h2x2c8 Canada (514) 999-9685
Technical Contact: lemay, thomas tom snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca paramount web consulting 3433 durocher #303 montreal, Quebec h2x2c8 Canada (514) 999-9685
Try to find a more innovative way of advertising your business. And more honest.
--
Regards,