we have a kitchen faucet logo ID?

we have a kitchen faucet with a tone on tone logo (small and difficult to find). The logo is a crown with a box around it......can anyone help us to identify the brand?

Reply to
sharp0658

Post a picture.

Reply to
ItsJoanNotJoann

I will try - not sure how to do that......

Reply to
sharp0658

Simple, take the picture, upload it to an image hosting site such as

(no need to join), after uploading, they will provide you with a link to your image, post that link here.

Reply to
Sterling Archer