My Plans Postings

Page 3 of 3

If you don't care about others opinions, then why bother to try and explain yourself?

JOAT has been that way ever since he took those sensitivity classes. He dislikes offending anyone.
Mon, Sep 25, 2006, 6:28pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net (EdwinPawlowski) doth posteth: JOAT has been that way ever since he took those sensitivity classes. He dislikes offending anyone.
I'd recommend those classes for anyone, they really worked for me.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?. - Granny Weatherwax
On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 19:43:23 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Hell yes and it is obvious that you excelled in them.
I like to watch these anti-JOAT threads every two or three years - just to make sure that the world hasn't changed.
As usual, you have my support to keep posting whatever the hell you feel like posting - not that you give a damn - but a small measure of support on an intermittent basis is not a bad thing for any man.
I make my own plans but that don't make me special - only hardheaded.
You keep posting - I'll keep looking.
(i might use the pinecone turkey this year - just to offend my mother in law)
Regards,
Tom Regards,
Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /
"Tom Watson" wrote in message

I tried that year before last and it didn't work ... she stayed an extra week.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/29/06

OK bro - you give me the next idea. (hee!)
tom Regards,
Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /

It took her that long to eat the turkey?
Swingman wrote:

Leave it on her seat, and distract her as she sits down. <G>
Mon, Sep 25, 2006, 8:28pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Swingman) did thusly posteth: I tried that year before last and it didn't work ... she stayed an extraweek.
She was probably impressed by the quality of your work and wanted to stay longer to admire your skills. Either that or she was pissed and wanted some payback. LOL
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?. - Granny Weatherwax
Mon, Sep 25, 2006, 9:23pm snipped-for-privacy@erehwon.com (TomWatson) doth thustly posteth: Hell yes and it is obvious that you excelled in them. I like to watch these anti-JOAT threads every two or three years - just to make sure that the world hasn't changed. As usual, you have my support to keep posting whatever the hell you feel like posting - not that you give a damn - but a small measure of support on an intermittent basis is not a bad thing for any man. I make my own plans but that don't make me special - only hardheaded. You keep posting - I'll keep looking. (i might use the pinecone turkey this year - just to offend my mother in law)
Yep, those classes are great. Really makes me want to give something back to the community - maybe bcome a police sniper or something.
We all need reassurance of stability in the cosmos at times.
I'll accept all the suport I can get. And appreciate it too.
Nah, not hardheaed - you don' need no steenkin' plans.. Making your own plans shows you're using at least some of your imagination. Besides, plans aren't hard and fast rules you're required to follow, they're more like guidelines.
Be careful what you wish for, you piss her off bad enough, she may give you back that pinecone turkey in a way you won't care for. Maybe you could make a sponge turkey instead. LMAO
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?. - Granny Weatherwax
On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 19:43:23 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Geez, and I thought you had just gotten soft or something. In an earlier post you addressed somebody who slapped you as "buttercup". Wonders never cease.

Thu, Sep 28, 2006, 10:49am (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@movingpart.com (ChrisDubea) doth burbleth: Geez, and I thought you had just gotten soft or something. In an earlier post you addressed somebody who slapped you as "buttercup". Wonders never cease.
I'll put it this way, if you get called "Buttercup" by ME, it will NOT be because I want a date with you. I can't speak for anyone else calling you Buttercup.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?. - Granny Weatherwax
Mon, Sep 25, 2006, 1:53pm locutus snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Locutus) doth query: If you don't care about others opinions, then why bother to try and explain yourself?
I guess you don't get it. I'd already explained by I post one link at a time. He wanted me to change that and post multiple links - for just his benefit.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?. - Granny Weatherwax
J T wrote:

Nonsense. Spam is spam regardless of whether or not you are selling something.
The Cabal (there is not cabal) defines spam thus:
http://www.killfile.org/~tskirvin/faqs/spam.html
Your articles are not spam because they are on-topic for the newsgroup and are not repeated or widely crossposted.
Of course 'spam' being slang, anyone can redefine it any way they want. Spammers do it all the time:
http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/that-which-we-dont.html
--

FF

Mon, Sep 25, 2006, 4:23pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net doth adviseth thusly: <snip> Your articles are not spam because they are on-topic for thenewsgroup and are not repeated or widely crossposted. <snip>
I suppose this means I should cancel my mass e-mail plans to everyone in the group.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?. - Granny Weatherwax
snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net wrote:

Joe