My New Mitre Saw

Hi,
Today I went to my local diy shop and bought a Compound Mitre Saw. http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/product/product.jsp?CATIDb428&entryFlag lse&PRODID2063&paintCatId You must include the "=" as it wouldn't copy right.
It's really good, with a laser etc..
Tomorrow I will test it.
B&Q had it with a 25% off sticker on it so I got it for 29.98 - Bargain!
Cheers,
Sam
Good for you Sam and welcome to one of the most rewarding clubs that you could join. IIRC you are rather young. I got bitten with the bug at age 10. 40 years later I still feel excited about this "hobby turned profession".

Sam Berlyn wrote:

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/product/product.jsp?CATIDb428&entryFlag lse&PRODID2063&paintCatId=
Guess you bought the last one. The web site says it's out of stock. It also says that a photo of it is "on its way". Oh well. Sounds good for the price. Congrats.     mahalo,     jo4hn
On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 21:05:14 -0000, "Sam Berlyn"

COngratulations, good luck with it.
Today, I used my mitre saw for the first time. Very clean cuts, at all angles, as well as mitring and bevelling. I had read various posts on 24teeth being to crude, but it seems ideal for what I want.
Cheers,
Sam

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/product/product.jsp?CATIDb428&entryFlag lse&PRODID2063&paintCatId>