Mounting support post for wall-mounted countertop.

This can be a bit tricky but with help it can be done.

Robatoid

before I attempt to mount I'd like a better view of the bottom.

Do you just start screwing when you are ready to mount? Is lubrication required to insert the shaft? Most importantly, how much does something like that cost?

Reply to
Limp Arbor

Uh-oh... are you suggesting something sexual here? This is a woodworking/politics newsgroup. Shame on you! . . . . . . . .

*smirk*
Reply to
Robatoy

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 11:01:25 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

Doesn't sound very sexual to me. I think he's just expounding on the least costly method to mount a tool into properly lubricated, accepting orifice.

Reply to
Upscale

A friend of mine sent me those...I thought it was a nice way to mount a countertop...never even noticed the woman.

Reply to
Robatoy

A friend of mine sent me those...I thought it was a nice way to mount a countertop...never even noticed the woman.

What countertop, I got photos of cats and little kids blowing bubbles?!

Reply to
LDosser

Maybe a URL/wrap problem?

Reply to