Most important adjustment:

Page 2 of 3
On 8/14/2012 6:31 AM, Dave wrote:

Thank you Sir!
Book cases, both sets, the walnut and oak bed, the Murphy bed, the two walnut night tables, and one of the jewelery chests were for customers.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Yabbut, that Bridge of Sighs bedroom ensemble must have set you back three truck payments. I'm surprised you're not picketed by insane tree huggers. (is that last part redundant?)
-- The business of America is not business. Neither is it war. The business of America is justice and securing the blessings of liberty. -- George F. Will
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 8/14/2012 7:02 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Oh hell no!!! I only had one truck payment. The unit in question did not have $75,000.00 worth of wood in it.
I bought a lot of wood/oak in bulk s4s and got a pretty good deal on it. About $2 per board foot IIRC.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 13:22:53 -0400, "<<<__ Bψb __>>>"

you were to go look at some of his work, you would probably have a greater acceptance of what he says. You just have to read thru the typing errors. LOL
Mike M
Add pictures here
βœ–

Sorry, but I have no desire to, or intention of, viewing his work as an affirmation that his position on the subject at hand is valid or credible.
Being creative and/or talented at how to build something has absolutely nothing to do with the mechanical prowess of the user of any given tool. One is an art ... the other simply the (mis)understanding of how mechanical things work. I've seen some wonderful work come from countries by craftsmen who felt fortunate to have a skill saw mounted upside-down under a sheet of plywood.
Thanks for giving me the benefit of thinking I'm a noobie here, but, if you check back ... I've been in & out of here for the better part of 20 years. Every time it gets interesting, I get turned off by the cliques who wish to rule the roost.
That said, I'm still waiting for him to post his procedure for attaining the PERFECT ALIGNMENT of which he speaks. As someone a few posts back clearly stated "Put up or SFTU"
--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.
"">>"" wrote in message

Sorry, but I have no desire to, or intention of, viewing his work as an affirmation that his position on the subject at hand is valid or credible.
Being creative and/or talented at how to build something has absolutely nothing to do with the mechanical prowess of the user of any given tool. One is an art ... the other simply the (mis)understanding of how mechanical things work. I've seen some wonderful work come from countries by craftsmen who felt fortunate to have a skill saw mounted upside-down under a sheet of plywood.
Thanks for giving me the benefit of thinking I'm a noobie here, but, if you check back ... I've been in & out of here for the better part of 20 years. Every time it gets interesting, I get turned off by the cliques who wish to rule the roost.
That said, I'm still waiting for him to post his procedure for attaining the PERFECT ALIGNMENT of which he speaks. -- ================================================================================================== Define "perfect".
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 8/13/12 5:15 PM, "<<<__ Bψb __>>>" wrote:

The internet has plenty of examples of how to properly set up a table saw. I looked up many of these techniques to set up my saw which also cuts "perfectly."
While you're looking those up on google, I suggest also looking up the word, "hyperbole."
--

-MIKE-

βœ–
On 8/13/2012 5:15 PM, "<<<__ Bψb __>>>" wrote:

Wuss!
Snore.
May I ask if you have googled me yet to find how I set up the saw?
I am ruling nothing or trying to. You friend, decided to discredit my suggestions without having enough hands on experience to know otherwise.

May I ask if you have yet googled my numerous explanations on how to do this? Does SFTU make you feel all better?
And as previously stated I should have stated as close to perfect as humanly possible. I am to too damn belligerent to not admit that I might have used better words for you to better get a grasp on the concept.
Add pictures here
βœ–
" <<<__ BΓΈb __> wrote:

Not surprising. With less than a dozen words spewing forth from you before you start throwing around derogatory terms like "nonsense" (and not a one with any worthwhile impact on solving the OP's problem) we are indeed thankful for such a low profile on your part.
--
www.ewoodshop.com

Add pictures here
βœ–

<Grin> You're an evil man Karl.Does your capability for insulting people come naturally or have you practiced at it? :)
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 8/14/2012 8:44 AM, Dave wrote:

Check the facts. An absolute _factual_ response, to the letter, is insulting only to those to whom the shoe fits ...
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

+1, as usual ... :)
--
Best regards
Han
On 8/14/2012 7:44 AM, Dave wrote:

Either his own mama taught him, or his mama is ashamed of him.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 09:51:04 -0600, Just Wondering

Maybe his mama is proud of his natural ability without the need for instruction.
Add pictures here
βœ–

How he cares for his mother is none of your business. But, knowing how often you act like a dounce gives me a good laugh .
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 8/14/2012 8:44 AM, Dave wrote:

Education is a great thing. It comes easy when you are educated and common sense smart. It is almost an art form.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 8/13/2012 4:45 PM, Mike M wrote:

Umm Mike, LOL, I am just saying what is generally excepted??? Whose typing errors? Don't you just hate it when that happens. ;~)
Add pictures here
βœ–

It always amazes me that it looks fine when your typing but then when it's posted you wonder. I do need to get my eyes checked that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 8/14/2012 4:41 PM, Mike M wrote:

LOL I know! How well I know... I like to blame my spell checker.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 23:25:13 -0400, "Mike Marlow"

You must be talking about the MikeMarlow bug. It's known to turn messages into a rant every so often and then eventually admit that wasn't its intention.
:)
Add pictures here
βœ–