10 most important items in the home

A couple years ago, at church we had an exercise in thought. What are the 10 most important items in your home? And we should list them, with the #1 of course being most important. Some folks started with the video game, television, a few chose scriptures.

I've probably got that list around some where, and it's burried deep in boxes of stuff in the closet. But, I do remember item number one, but I'm not telling for now. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

most important items in your home? And we should list them, with the #1 of course being most important. Some folks started with the video game, television, a few chose scriptures.

of stuff in the closet. But, I do remember item number one, but I'm not telling for now.

  1. Love.
Reply to
willshak
  1. non-stick frying pan
Reply to
nestork

Mastery & actual use of common sense and good judgment.

Erik

Reply to
Erik

non-top-posting internet persons

Reply to
hrhofmann

Cross Holy water Gun

Greg

Reply to
gregz

10 most important items in your home? And we should list them, with the #1 of course being most important. Some folks started with the video game, te levision, a few chose scriptures.

oxes of stuff in the closet. But, I do remember item number one, but I'm no t telling for now.

Probably in your case;

Book of Mormon twaddle. Then your AK47.

Or possibly reverse order. You live in such an immoral society.

Reply to
harry

10 most important items in your home? And we should list them, with the #1 of course being most important. Some folks started with the video game, te levision, a few chose scriptures.

oxes of stuff in the closet. But, I do remember item number one, but I'm no t telling for now.

1 Water 2 Food 3 Toilet paper 4 Guns and ammo 5 Television 6 Lawn mower 7 Gasoline 8 Internet access 9 Whiskey 10 Aspirin
Reply to
Robert

Fixed it.

Reply to
Thomas

+1
Reply to
Stormin Mormon
1 Water 2 Food 3 Toilet paper 4 Guns and ammo 5 Television 6 Lawn mower 7 Gasoline 8 Internet access 9 Whiskey 10 Aspirin
Reply to
Stormin Mormon

and can't remember the rest of the list.

How did humans get this far without all those 'essential' things?

Reply to
willshak

  1. Roof! (As in having a "roof" over your head. Walls with insulation are nice in the winter...)
Reply to
Bill

There is much wisdom in your post ...

Reply to
Robert

most important items in your home? And we should list them, with the #1 of course being most important. Some folks started with the video game, television, a few chose scriptures.

of stuff in the closet. But, I do remember item number one, but I'm not telling for now.

Wife

Reply to
Doug

e 10 most important items in your home? And we should list them, with the #

1 of course being most important. Some folks started with the video game, t elevision, a few chose scriptures.

boxes of stuff in the closet. But, I do remember item number one, but I'm n ot telling for now.

Yes, you got it.

Reply to
harry

most important items in your home? And we should list them, with the #1 of course being most important. Some folks started with the video game, television, a few chose scriptures.

of stuff in the closet. But, I do remember item number one, but I'm not telling for now.

Good grief. I can't believe nobody, other than you, even got close!

Number one: Family members -- including pets!

Number two: Whatever

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

10 most important items in your home? And we should list them, with the #1 of course being most important. Some folks started with the video game, te levision, a few chose scriptures.

oxes of stuff in the closet. But, I do remember item number one, but I'm no t telling for now.

I'd start with:

  1. Gun to scare off people trying to steal the next nine items.
  2. Ammunition, in case they don't scare easy.
Reply to
Pavel314

And we should list them, with the #1 of course being most important.

#1 These wires! :)

Danny D'Amico

You know, those would be on my list, but not number one. At least, not #1 on my list. But then, I've a different perspective.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon