Morse Accujoint Information

Sorry, I lost the original post, so couldn't reply.
I found the following information out for the manufacturer of the Accujoint Jig.
MORSE DESIGN, INC. 9 Durham Street Boston MASSACHUSETTS 02115
Not sure if they still exist, but a letter request to them might get you a copy of the manual or the information that you're looking for.