Original Basement humidity post comment.

There is currently a post on keeping the humidity low in a finished basement. I notice the OP and the first reply were from:

1 jay Jun 17 2 Hopkins Jun 17

They should have typed them in all upper case which is considered rude as it constitutes screamin' !

Reply to
TomKan

Yeah, I know the great blues singer was Hawkins, but the thought came to my mind with Hopkins.

Reply to
TomKan