Miter cuts with left hand chop saw

I have a DeWalt model DW 7231 that will only swivel to left. I had the advantage of learning to make crown miter cuts on a chop saw with left-right swivel and miter sets. How do I use the 7231 to make crown molding miter cuts? Also, I do not have a jig and need to get the job done this morning!!!!?!?!?!?! Thanks.
http://www.dewalt.com/us/articles/article.asp?Site=woodworking&ID=2
Bob S.