Minor Gloat - My Kid's Giving Me a Cordless Circular Saw

An almost new saw, that he says works great. It's one they gave him from work. Comes at a good time, as the blade in my old one is starting to wobble on startup.

Doesn't use batteries either. Seems someone sawed thru the power cord on it, which is why they gave it to my kid. LMAO

JOAT Politician \Pol`i*ti"cian\, n. Latin for career criminal

Reply to
J T