Milwaukee Cordless Circular saw..........

I have a Milwaukee Cordless Circular saw model # 6305 and can't find a battery for it and Milwaukee tools hasn't responded to any of my inquiries.........

Does anybody have any suggestions to where I might find one..........

Ray NJ

Reply to
Ray White

Milwaukee does not show any model 6305. That part number corresponds to an abrasive cut off wheel.

I think the circular saws have only come out with 18 volt. I do not know, so do not order based on my say so.

Where is the battery that came with your saw? Maybe the saw is a little bit warm? and came without the battery(s) and charger and other tools in the assortment?

DanG

Grizzly.com, mytoolstore.com/milwauke lots of others. Dags on Milwaukee cordless saw. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

inquiries.........

Look into having your batteries rebuilt. I had my 10 year old Milwaukee cordless drill batteries rebuilt last year. Much cheaper than buying new, assuming that new ones are even still available.

Reply to
Upscale

No DanG, it's not warm, just old but in good condition I had 2 batteries for it , about a year ago, one wouldn't charge up at all and about 6 months ago the other one went. This photo might help:

Reply to
Ray White

Ray,

I did some more button poking and found this parts blow up for your saw:

$file/0300.pdfwhich lists this as the battery part number:

48-1 l-0110 but it returns the following: 48-11-0110 This is an obsolete part number.

Here is a handy $20 coupon if you buy the battery(s) from them:

$FILE/Free%20Parts%20Coupon.pdf?OpenElementIf you still have the original batteries and charger, look in your yellow pages or contact a local commercial tool vendor to see if anyone locally rebuilds NiCads (probably the most economical)

> Ray

begin 666 spacer.gif K1TE&.#EA`0`!`( ``/___P```"'Y! $`````+ `````!``$```("1 $`.P`` ` end

Reply to
DanG

See related post later today -

rebuilds batteries.

Reply to
bob

Don't know why he couldn't find it--there's a parts list for it on the Milwaukee site, dated 1985. Shows the battery pack as part number

48-11-0110, but when I plugged that into the parts search it just came up with "this is an obsolete number" with no suggestion for a replacement.

The first thing I would do would be to call Milwaukee and ask them what current production battery I needed. Then it should be fairly easy to find. If there's no longer a compatible pack being made, then you'll have no choice but to get them rebuilt.

Reply to
J. Clarke

replying to Ray White, miket wrote: The lead-acid is not available. You have to make one...10 NiCad sub-c cells at

1.2V each will fit.
Reply to
miket

1) The message originates from Ho-moaners hub. 2) It's 13 years old.

Reply to
krw