Minor Gloat....Lowes Closing out Miter Saws

Grabbed the Delta 36-255L 12" saw for $229.
Has dual lasers for each side of the blade. Been wanting to retire my 10" Craftsman for quite some time.
I noticed at my Lowes the same sale was going on . There were none left and a guy had them holding the display model for $175.00.