MDF Shortage?

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!!! (He's at it again!!!!)

Reply to
Robatoy

Sure -- but so is the period between Jan 2000 and Feb 2003, during which the market performed VERY poorly.

True -- it's ONE DAY BEFORE. Or did you miss that?

Reply to
Doug Miller

Yep -- like you jumping in with another uninformed comment...

Hint: go back a few posts in the thread and read again, for comprehension this time. Lew said the market had performed poorly since 01/01/00; Leon claimed Lew hadn't been paying attention, citing performance during a couple of carefully selected periods during that time; I pointed out that Leon is ignoring performance over the *entire* time, and gave incorrect figures for rate of return in several places.

Lew was right: market performance since 01/01/00 has sucked. Sure, there have been a few periods in there when it did well, but there have also been some periods when it did very, very badly.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Or CO2 as eliminating it from the atmosphere would also eliminate all life as we know it from the planet.

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

I'm going through that very thinking right now. Our shop sit across the street from a lake in western washington and a developer that has the waterfront has to have our dirt to make his project work. He's offered a lot of money for the dirt and we countered for even more which he accepted if we can close by the end of the month. In addition we're a small 5 man electrical contracting shop and they gave us a one year lease back for $100 for the year and $100K to move or close. Ran another add last week for an experienced tech and got one call and the guy had no experience at all. I'm only 58 but stronly considering just staying home and getting better at my woodworking.

Mike

Reply to
Mike M