Major Wood Gloat - Hampton Roads, VA

I noticed in my local Trading Post that a guy I had bought some superb Ash lumber from was having a fire sale on his lumber because he's moving. He was selling just about everything for $1.25bft. I got about 20 bft of 3/4 inch cherry, 6bft Ash, 6 of Walnut,

2 of Mohagony, 8 of QS Red Oak (5/4), 15 of W. Oak (5/4), 9 of W. Oak (4/4). Plus he through in some 3ft cherry and Mahony cut-offs and 3-8ft Cherry board w/ a lot of bark still on them in my vehicle after we finished loading. All of it was S2S too.

I might have to go back. He has some 3/4 Soft maple left and a lot of 4/4 S. Maple in 6 inches wide or better that he'll let go for $1.75 bft.

Reply to
Joseph Smith

YOU SUCK!

"You Know Things Are Weird When Arnold Schwartznegger Is Governor of California, Ronald Reagan Is One Of Our Most Beloved Ex-Presidents, And John Kerry Is Running For President On His Vietnam War Record"

Reply to
rcook5