magic erasers

I'm sure you all heard of the Mr Clean magic erasers. These things are actually made by some other corporation which eludes me. Anyway, there is no question these things are amazing but I did not believe my eyes when I saw it removed 2 week old oil based primer residue from my good chairs without removing the finish.
Background:
I was using an HVLP gun indoors but I didn't know I had the air up so high and POOOOF I had a huge paint cloud which settled on my good chairs.
By the time I got to the chairs mineral spirits was useless. Goof Off made things even worse. My wife said what the heck and used a magic eraser and the primer and the goof off mess was all removed without harming the underlying finish.
These little sponges are amazing.

3M is also marketing a similiar product that I saw at Home Depot yesterday.
Brian Elfert