made a little sewing machine table

The sewing machine is an old hand-cranked Singer, the trike an old Schwinn.
http://i.imgur.com/G7VbU4Q.jpg
I'm not yet doing highly skilled joinery, but it's one of the nicer pieces I've made. There are four pieces composing the main table, the side supports are notched into the top and back. I purchased and used a dada blade in a table saw for the first time with this project. The side supports are also screwed to the table top and back. There's also a small back piece that attaches to the frame to reduce wobble, and a small drawer under the sewing machine for scissors, etc. The pull is just barely visible. There are two pieces holding the sewing machine down for mobility, one pivots for taking the machine out, one is fixed.
The whole thing was stained nearly black to match the trike and sewing machine and then decorated with imitation gold leaf.
It's intended to be mobile, but not intended to do a lot of riding. Finding a balance between sturdy and lightweight was a challenge. There are several sets of mounting holes on the frame of the trike, but only the outermost ones were at all near where I wanted to mount stuff.
Elijah ------ the trike went out for an inaugral ride and photoshoot today
On 5/12/2015 7:15 PM, Eli the Bearded wrote:

mysterious purpose?
On Wednesday, May 13, 2015 at 11:07:42 AM UTC-4, Leon wrote:

Perhaps the trike is to power the sewing machine, like would be needed if the rider split his pants.
It looks like this set-up has the chain dropped so that the pedals power the sewing machine:
http://pinso.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hannah-Brackston-Visual-Artisit-Pinso-creative-magazine-e1365150387329.jpg
If they had the Swiss Army Knife kit, they could mount the flashlight on the pole and sew the split pants on a country road at night.

Add a magneto and abattery to it and he's all set to go!

machine. Bugrit. I've got two treadle wood lathes and you sent me off on a tangent. SWMBO is not going to be best pleased. All the best, Nick
On Thu, 14 May 2015 00:10:00 +0100

i see what to do here in a previous post i linked a video about a flip-over and reveal or conceal double-duty bench top gadget rig
turn the trike into similar with a sewing machine and treadle lathe behold the mobile chair maker
custom sewn seat covers to match the custom chair
might need to add a trailer to haul some tools/wood