looking for replacement power switch

I've got a Central Machinery T32208 band saw and the crappy plastic switch on it busted off. It's a double pole, single throw (DPST) switch with a safety key that comes out of it.
I've looked high and low and CANNOT find anywhere that sells replacement parts for this saw. Can someone maybe point me in the right direction to a switch that will suit my needs? i'd like a safety key type switch, and I dont mind making a custom face plate to cover the opening left behind (about 1"x1.5" in size)
On Feb 24, 10:57 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

http://www.grizzly.com/catalog/2009/Main/243
-Kevin
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED!!!
Thank you so much!
On Feb 24, 10:26 pm, snipped-for-privacy@YAHOO.COM wrote:

You might also try Harbor Freight, they actually have a fairly helpful service department (or at least they used to).
Buddy