looking for replacement power switch

I've got a Central Machinery T32208 band saw and the crappy plastic switch on it busted off. It's a double pole, single throw (DPST) switch with a safety key that comes out of it.

I've looked high and low and CANNOT find anywhere that sells replacement parts for this saw. Can someone maybe point me in the right direction to a switch that will suit my needs? i'd like a safety key type switch, and I dont mind making a custom face plate to cover the opening left behind (about 1"x1.5" in size)

Reply to
hookerpimp

LEGEND65

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED!!!

Thank you so much!

Reply to
hookerpimp

You might also try Harbor Freight, they actually have a fairly helpful service department (or at least they used to).

Buddy

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz