looking for replacement post

I an looking for a replacement post - anyone know where I can find one?

Reply to
Cin

Post office

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Cin,

Don't let the other guys get to you with their lame jokes. You came here looking for help and you shouldn't have to put up with responses that are of no use. I'm here for you.

Replacement posts come in 2 different sizes. Do you need the first size or the second?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Cin,

Tsk. Tsk.

Don't let the abject simplicity of the previous responses deter you from the sheer enjoyment of learning all about the true meaning of how to choose the right replacement posts!

As Oren alluded, there are the standard trade sizes to consider; but, as usual, neither he nor Ed nor Derby provided enough detail to replace your posts properly, at home.

But I, well.... I've done the research. Yup. It's all here for you to stand on my shoulders, lucky guy that you are.

Yep. Here is it. Just remember, there are as many trade sizes for replacement posts as there are weeks in a year ... so choose wisely:

TRADE SIZES FOR YOUR REPLACEMENT POSTS:

  1. Explanatory posts
Reply to
Danny D

Also, The New York Post and The Washington Post.

Reply to
willshak

Truer words were never spoken!

Reply to
Angel A.

willshak wrote in news:kopvc9$9aj$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Don't forget Painted Post. That's a village in NY State.

Reply to
Tegger

And Emily Post from Tuxedo Park, NY

Reply to
willshak

...and those little colored note papers with one sticky edge. I forget what they're called.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

You left off the most common type of post in a.h.r:

Off-Topic posts

Reply to
DerbyDad03

It happens that Cin formulated :

If all else fails try POST EXCHANGE PX lol

Reply to
John G

Can't go, I'm at my post doing post mortum, after post military retirement.

Greg the poster

Reply to
gregz

Maybe you could get permission from the postmaster.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Postits. No, not Emily's t*ts.

Reply to
willshak

I doubt Emily would consider that proper etiquette.

Reply to
DerbyDad03