Looking for a long-term business partner in North NJ/NYC area

I showed up here and people were interested in hearing my propositions - an d they had the hardware and skillset I mentioned - they would email me any questions they had. As it stands, I'm kinda fuzzy - do you guys expect to s ee a complete business plan before you even entertain certain discussions? If so, then no problem, I will come back here when I have one ready. On the other hand, if any of you guys want to get some relatively small (and pret ty much risk-free) work done, split the profits, and make sure I have 2 bra in cells to rub together as a fringe benefit, we could do that too. Option B would certainly make me more comfortable with putting the time into compl eting a business plan writeup.

but what in particular made anyone think that I was not aware of rec.audio .pro? More to the point, why should I expect useful advice (much less encou ragement) from people whom I expect to be my direct competition?

What I see is you are not willing to listen to others, or consider their op inions, you hope to work with. It's your way or no way. In my initial rea ding, there are several things that convinces me you are already disorganiz ed.

You seem to want to market to a certain group, yet, initially, you say you "want to use EBay, then decide, later, what to do (use) next". You have t o be kidding! Your business plan better already have that decision made, i .e., what to use next. I doubt the market group, you seek, even shops on EBay, for the/their specific needs you are wanting to sell to them.

If I were to join into a partnership, you darn right I would want to know t he whole business plan.... investment $ (my input), startup, evolution, pro spective goals for 1 yr, 3 yrs, 5 yrs, and the like,.... etc. Not that you have to announce them here, but you haven't been clear, at all, as to what professional person you need, in order to find out if there's one here, be cause you don't know exactly what kind of professional person you need, to fill a particular niche. I surmise you don't fully know or understand the niche, either, you are wanting to be filled.

I don't see that you have a complete business plan, hence you couldn't pres ent one, in the first place. Before seeing a business plan, I'd want to re view your market research, as I suspect it may be severely lacking, also.

With that, I don't see your plans as achieving the future goals you aspire to.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

I would believe that if you can do your own drawing. Then you would just need to pay them to approve it.

Reply to
Bill

Snip

There was a guy on rec.audio.pro and another one on sci.crypto that would post questions to the group and then argue, like hell, with the experts when they didn't like their answers. I'm surprised anyone even talked to them.

Reply to
Gray_Wolf

Most every newsgroup has one of them. Must be a franchise deal.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski