looking for term in valve

Need to know what the general term is for what I call a "hydro-valve".
The are sprinkler system components which water pressure drives and runs. The valve goes in continuous circles of circuits when water is on. When water is off, it moves to next circuit. The valves control which circuit of sprinkler system is being used. Most I've seen are for four or five circuits.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.