Looking for a good old drill press.

I live in the Olympia, WA area. I'm looking for a Buffalo, older Delta, Atlas, etc.. Please e-mail me if you've got one you'd like to part with. Thanks, John in Olympia.

Reply to
Gaaslaj

I may have missed it, but if you haven't asked this same question in rec.crafts.metalworking, that is the FIRST place I'd ask...

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Joe AutoDrill

Found one, thanks! J.

Reply to
Gaaslaj

Excellent. What did you wind up getting?

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill