Looking for a good old drill press.

I live in the Olympia, WA area. I'm looking for a Buffalo, older Delta, Atlas, etc.. Please e-mail me if you've got one you'd like to part with. Thanks, John in Olympia.

I may have missed it, but if you haven't asked this same question in rec.crafts.metalworking, that is the FIRST place I'd ask...
V8013-R

Found one, thanks! J.

Excellent. What did you wind up getting?
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.