Looking for a carpentry class in Phoenix AZ area.

Looking for a carpentry class this summer. I am familiar with woodworking, use of table saw, drill press, router, etc. Would like to learn techniques and methods, especially jigs and joinery. Emphasis on furniture would be excellent, but general woodworking is fine.
If anybody knows of any carpentry classes in the Phoenix area, please let me know, via email.
Thanks
-Tom
TT wrote:

The Rockler on East Thunderbird often has 'how tos' and there's a turning business on North 7th Street, Precision Wood Turnings that use to offer classes. You might also try the Woodworker's Source locations to see if they know of anything.
There's always Sun City West though I'm not sure if you have to reside in that area. http://scwclubs.com/Clubs/CT20/forums/thread-view.asp?tid )4&posts=1
Or possibly do a web and google search. "woodworking classes, phoenix, az" turned up about 4400 hits on Yahoo.
Gary

South Mountain Community College offers beginning and advanced woodworking courses, including at least one that I'm aware of that focuses on furniture specifically. They run the classes out of McClintock High School, which has a truly impressive wood shop. I don't know if they have summer courses, though.
PQ
Tom,
Check this website: http://www.azfinewoodworkers.org /
This is a good organization for woodworkers and they hold meetings every month with a wide variety of demos. Also most of the members are long time woodworkers and can help you with any area of woodworking. They are having a special demo later this month.
Bob Heveri