Looking for a 3D CAM SDK

I'm looking for a 3D CAM Software Development toolKit for Windows.
I need to create an interface to my program that:
* can produce a 3D shape in raster vector mode from a bitmap. * the shape can be edited into multiple Z slices each of them with some height and width. * each of the 3D Z slices can be further segmented into 3D rectangles of a given width (vector spacing). I would like to have some control as to how these segments are generated and how/where they are placed. * a set of CNC instructions can then be generated to machine off each one of the Z slices/segments until the 3D shape is entirely removed. Ideally, the CNC instructions should have a simple syntax with a minimal set of commands (like move x,y,z,speed ) that are then stored in a text file.
Any recommendations. I'm thinking about evaluating the TurboCAD SDK, but I don't know it if does what I need. I'll take 3 out of 4 :-)
Bernie.
wow will it work with jepg and other formats cause that's my dream