Lobo Tools

I obviously don't get out much, because I had, up until today, never heard of Lobo Machinery.

They make some serious equipment, yet low cost items as well.

Do any of the Wreck peeps have any experience with their gear?

Some of their prices are TGTBT.

TIA

Robatoy

I don't have experience with their machines, in all my 1-1/2 years of "newbiness" I have never seen a 12" contractor's table saw before their's, $559.00.

Reply to
AAvK

The thing that makes me go "Hmmmmmmm" is that John Michaels, president of specialtytools.com has taken on the line for distribution. This is alongside Festool, Fein and tools like that.

The investigation continues.

Reply to
Robatoy

I have heard of Lobo, long ago IIRC.

Reply to
Leon

I'm getting my eyes lasered by a guy called Lobo.

JP

********************** The plot thickens.
Reply to
Jay Pique

Lobo means wolf, in Swede. I think. Oh well. jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

A lobo in winter... the pelt thickens...

Reply to
Robatoy

His name ..... was Rio Lobo...

Reply to