Lobo Tools

I obviously don't get out much, because I had, up until today, never heard of Lobo Machinery.
They make some serious equipment, yet low cost items as well.
Do any of the Wreck peeps have any experience with their gear?
Some of their prices are TGTBT.
TIA

I don't have experience with their machines, in all my 1-1/2 years of "newbiness" I have never seen a 12" contractor's table saw before their's, $559.00.
--
Alex - "newbie_neander" woodworker
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

The thing that makes me go "Hmmmmmmm" is that John Michaels, president of specialtytools.com has taken on the line for distribution. This is alongside Festool, Fein and tools like that.
The investigation continues.

I have heard of Lobo, long ago IIRC.
Leon wrote:

I'm getting my eyes lasered by a guy called Lobo.
JP ********************** The plot thickens.
Jay Pique wrote:

    jo4hn

A lobo in winter... the pelt thickens...

His name ..... was Rio Lobo...