LMG sets the stage for a new era in moral standards.

I have decided I can't do it alone despite my awesome powers. I have enlisted the help of a few of my friends to help in my effort to rid the world of sin.
The diverse cast of the League of Missionary Gentleman is as follows:
Mandingo Jones....Fresh from being saved and free of any pending leagal action thanks to the Supreme Court ruling in Bowers vs.Hardwick has agreed to lend his evil detecting penis to the cause. When an evil doer is present it swells,vibrates and hums to alert the LMG of thier presence.
The Enema Within.... Much like the villian in T2 this liquid do gooder has the ability to change shapes to suit his sin fighting needs. One minute he's a robust translucent soldier of God. The next he morphs into an avenging stream of justice in a bag.
Notal Kyder....My slightly swishy brother. Not very menacing in his own right but when coupled with me he becomes part of the Kyder twin duo with the ability to shape shift into a biblical David capable of defeating any Goliath the secular world can throw at us.
Rotal Kyder.... Our half brother. This one is still up in the air but it's safe to assume his power will involve something rrrealy cool with hot nacho cheese.
And featuring 1.75....As the Bride of Blacula.
Rest assured you are safe with the LMG on watch.
God Bless, Al Kyder
You are an absolute NUT

How can this guy be stopped . He is a Nut

Well, for starters, you could stop quoting his posts, you idiot.
Doug, take a pill or something......
Doug Miller wrote:

Manfred wrote:

You could help by not crossposting and also not repeating his message. Biggest thing is to not even respond..just let it go.
up later, the damage remains.

TGIF

all of his drivel, just to point that out to the rest of us?
Quote him again, and you join him in my killfile.

Put your boots on Manfred and commence to shaking in them. Doug's going to put you in his kill file. Oooooooooooh
Any particular reason you had to reply to him twice Doug? What was your pithy comment in the first post? Oh, that's right -- "you idiot".
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 11:13:05 +0000 (UTC), "Frank McVey"

Dog Food Tastes Terrific?
-- Chuck *#:^) chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com Anti-spam sig: please remove "NO SPAM" from e-mail address to reply. <><
September 11, 2001 - Never Forget