Liquid wax source in 55 gal drums

I tumble small Beech parts with a powdered wax and certain styles of the parts get damaged on corners and edges due to the length of time required to get an even coat of wax. With liquid wax on rags in the tumbler, the parts take less time, don't get damaged and look even better. I'd like to find a source for 55 gal drums of inexpensive wax.

Look on the label of a liquid was for the manufacturers name. Call them.
I'd start with S C Johnson to see if they have an industrial division.
Buerste wrote:

Check with a janitorial service. I had a couple of uncles in that business; I know they got wax in 55 gallon drums. Those drums with the tops cut off made really good ground feed storage bins when I was farming.

Rob Leatham