Lee Valley Gift Card Sale

Page 2 of 2
Leon wrote:

Obviously, this is a thinly-veiled disguise to offer a 15% discount to those who agree to spend $1000 in advance. Nothing wrong with that, as someone spending at that level is perhaps entitled to a discount. And I'm sure there is a percentage of gift cards that, for whatever reason, are never fully redeemed.
As far as gifts go, put me down for the 3pc spokeshave set and the router plane. That's only about $400 though, so I can't buy a card--maybe someone else will have something left over on his or her card? : ) LOL