Lee Valley

Page 1 of 2
I got to London a bit early today and had a couple of hours to kill. Angela's plane from Ottawa had a late start and had to fly into a pretty stiff breeze. So what is a man to do on Oxford Street, 3 minutes away from the airport? Well he gets to walk around Lee Valley of course. I fondled stuff. Bought some stuff. Life is frickin' awesome!
Add pictures here
✖

So, what was this little bit of stuff like that you fondled? Was she noice ??
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 18:47:53 +1000, "George W Frost"

New Lee Valley store opening in WAterloo next month - less than a mile from home!!!
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:31:17 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

And the best thing, it's ALMOST on my way to the office.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sep 25, 3:31 pm, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

.
You're in KW? Cool! If this interests you at all: http://www.vectric.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=9089
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:31:17 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Was that your wallet I just heard screaming all the way down here?
-- You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. --Jack London
Add pictures here
✖
On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 08:52:59 -0700, Larry Jaques

No, what you heard screaming was MY WIFE!!!
Add pictures here
✖
On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 14:00:12 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Same/same.
-- You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. --Jack London
Add pictures here
✖
On Sep 25, 2:31 pm, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

You suck too!
On the other hand, your cost of living might have taken a substantial hit!!!
In that case....you deserve it. ;^)
RonB
Add pictures here
✖
I hear a Lowe's is setting up shop also!
Does this mean they will have to double all the US price tags before they open?
New Lee Valley store opening in WAterloo next month - less than a mile from home!!!
Add pictures here
✖

They have to replace the burned-off roof before they can open.
I sure hope they are better than tha Home Despot and Rona stores in the area.
From what I hear from Burlington? their prices ARE competetive.
I still like buying my lumber from Fairway Home in St Jacobs or the former Beaver on Park Street and my hardware from Glenbriar Home Hardware (or for the more specialized stuff, Spae Naur).
For quantities of low end bolts etc, nothing beats TSC - buy by the lb.

Add pictures here
✖

What is TSC? I doubt you mean The Shopping Channel.
Add pictures here
✖
On 9/26/10 4:03 PM, Upscale wrote:

Tractor Supply Company http://www.tscstores.com/stage/index.php
--
Froz...

✖

Hmmm, that's why I've never heard of them. They're all over Ontario *except* for Toronto. Guess I have to get out more.
Add pictures here
✖
On 9/26/10 6:14 PM, Upscale wrote:

Yep, I know, they are interesting, but it is an event to get to one from Toronto. Look on the bright side, we have three Lee Valley stores. :-)
--
Froz...

✖

Guess it makes sense, set up shop where the market lives. There are no farmers in Toronto except for the grow-op dealers operate.
Add pictures here
✖
TSC is all over Michigan too.
wrote in message

Hmmm, that's why I've never heard of them. They're all over Ontario *except* for Toronto. Guess I have to get out more.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 16:14:56 -0400, FrozenNorth

Oh, I thought it was your ho-hum, everyday Canuckistani store (which is Princess Auto Parts' brother company)
Tennies, Steers, and Condoms.
You GWNers sure choose unusual store names.
-- You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. --Jack London
Add pictures here
✖

Tractor Supply Company. The Rural hardware store.
Add pictures here
✖
Is that at Erb and Ira Needles area?
I always like Fairway too. Good quality stuff. Beaver not too bad. Can't afford Glenbriar's plumbing or noses in the air, even when I didn't curl...LOL

Add pictures here
✖