ketchum,s remark about webtv world

Page 1 of 2

ketchum,s remark about the aformentioned webtv world,,,well,sir,,,,lmao,,,yes,im on webtv ! i also have a pc . and, as i sit in my webtv world, in my paid home, with my own business,as im self employed,ponder my 180 acre estate,( paid for ) with my trout stream, and wonder , just what was it you were pointing out about folks on webtv ? geeeze,maybe i will get in my 40 ft. motorhome,come visit your great workshop ! but,please,dont put the coffee on, im not staying long,lol,,,,,,,,,,same goes for that dave ,hmmmmm,geeeze,wonder what wonderful world hes in too,lmao,,,,,hang on TOM, I will pick ya up on my way,hehehe we can go look for new tools,do a little fishing while the big mouths are at work,lmao
http://community.webtv.net/WILDLIFECARVINGARTIST2006/WelcometoBobs

If all that's true, it just goes to show you can't buy class. ;)
Is your period key broken, or is that an optional feature on WebTV?
Mr. McElhenny wrote: snip<hang on TOM, I will pick ya up on my way,hehehe we can go look for new tools,>snip
Bring some BBs, too. I know of a private quail-hunting ranch in TX. Tom

All that and he only has Web TV
Bla bla bla bla..
Snore.
ROBERT McELHENNY wrote:

I think you just proved his point about webtver's, sport!
Ever watch American Idol? I've watched every show, all seasons. correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't recall a SINGLE participant that could sing well that tooted his/her horn before the audition...if you can't see what I'm getting at I wouldn't be surprised.
My world, not including you, is just fine, thank you very much.
Dave
so frankie boy,lmao,,,,,geeeze,where is ypur pics of the work you do ? i would like to see what kind of woodworker you are, oh come now boy,,,,please post your shop pics, oh,btw,hehehe,,,while your working ,i took the liberty to go out on my stream,caught a few over 14 inch,very relaxing, bring your flyrod and come on over. but,first ,,,instead of posting rude,childish remarks about me or my work, be a man, stand tall, post ypur work, maybe i can learn a thing or two .

How many names to you have?? LOL
JESSE JAMISON. wrote:

Robert/Jesse,
Your posting style is so pathetically unique that you couldn't fool a moron with the name change. If you really were so well off, I'd doubt you feel compelled to share that info with us. And if you are endowed with a large bank account, rest assured you are still the same pathetic excuse for man as you would be if you were penniless. The Donald probably has a FEW more bucks than you and he's still an asshole.
Dave
JESSE JAMISON. wrote:

I have to ask... why the name change? And why the commas,,,,,,? Why not periods.....?
Joe Barta
because i mistakenly got on the other nic by accident,its my nephews nic,lmao,we were on his nic when i responded, jesse is 14 btw, he asked the same thing,geeeze,,,,oh well,it happens, but anyway,jesse also is an upcoming woodworker and enjoys this group also. jesse asked me to ask if there is any guitat makers in poconos or adirondacks he can visit with me to have a guitar made of his design with an inlay of his name ? but sorry for nic change, ive done it before and jesse has sent out my link by mistake a few times,lol have a great day guys.......
http://community.webtv.net/WILDLIFECARVINGARTIST2006/WelcometoBobs
ROBERT McELHENNY wrote:

Understandable.
That's a wonderful thing. By all means, if there is a woodshop class at his school, encourage him to sign up. If he ends up interested in woodworking, he will treasure those early lessons.

And you as well.
Joe Barta

Nice try. Notice the exact same posting style.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.personals.spanking/browse_frm/thread/a2ce17e14c40a92b/dd5a31016ba8ff7b?hl=en
Frank Ketchum wrote:

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you mean, but his explanation seems perfectly OK to me.
He didn't say his nephew wrote one of the posts, just that their WebTV had been logged in at the time under his nephew's login name. I'd imagine that one WebTV account can accommodate at least a few login names... separate logins(nics) fer all the kin ;-)
It's all very plausible and reasonable... no conspiracy here folks.
Joe Barta
Frank Ketchum wrote:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.personals.spanking/browse_frm/thread/a2ce17e14c40a92b/dd5a31016ba8ff7b?hl=en
It's more than a style of posting. Go to your link and then select his profile. You'll see his recent postings. This was one of them. There's also one to alt.personal.ads that looks like it might be embarassing. At least it would embarass me.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Mortimer Schnerd, RN wrote:

I was looking for "embarassing"... looking... looking... mild stuff... mild stuff... looking........ BINGO... found it ;-)
Life is quite amusing when you have nothing better to do ;-)
Joe Barta
Frank Ketchum wrote:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.personals.spanking/browse_frm/thread/a2ce17e14c40a92b/dd5a31016ba8ff7b?hl=en
Your (this) post made absolutely no sense to me. Then I saw the "alt.personals". Then I clicked on the link. Hahahah.
a bi- redneck? Hahahah.
Too much, too funny.
er
--
email not valid

Enoch Root wrote:

[about a guy that posts in alt.personals.spanking *urk*]
Now guess what shows up in the "recently visited" section of my google groups (just discovered...) profile.
er
--
email not valid

Enoch wrote:Now guess what shows up in the "recently visited" section of my google groups (just discovered...) profile.
Ooooh, do tell! Tom

Yeah, I may have to re-think my opinion on webtv. It has certainly been the gift that keeps on giving in this thread. I wonder if he will be back for more.