Inspiration for JT another Date roll holder ;)

http://www.cherrytreetoys.com/prodinfo.asp?numberi009
Use John Wayne Dunny Paper "It's rough, tough and don't take shit from no-one" :)
regards John
A vandal resistant TP holder. Is there a TP theft problem somewhere?
http://www.aslinindustries.com /
Roger

Thu, Jul 26, 2007, 4:55pm (EDT+12) snipped-for-privacy@aapt.net.au (JohnB) did posteth: http://www.cherrytreetoys.com/prodinfo.asp?number=69009 <snip>
My posts are of things you could reasonably make. But, if I was gonna buy, I like this one better. http://www.dennyswoods.com/bearpage/TP/toilet_tissue_holder_bearITEM.htm