Plan Wanted - Spare toilet roll holder

Can anyone help out and please no toilet humour (thought I would get the first one in)

Reply to
<rocketrod63

What a sh*tty project. Sorry...couldn't resist .

--Mike

Reply to
mgg

Sun, Nov 7, 2004, 12:41am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com () mumbled: Can anyone help out and please no toilet humour (thought I would get the first one in)

I tried google, and and all I came up with was this. Maybe I used the wrong search phrase.

Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?

Reply to
J T

These are available via special order through Home Depot (where I got mine). About $15 as I recall. It's designed to hold two rolls horizontally, with each one loaded from the outer end. Chrome-plated. The ends have swinging gates which connect to the holder and click shut. BTW, I also purchase only double-roll tissue which is a slightly larger roll, but it lasts twice as long.

The plan is - take $15 to Home Depot, order the unit and wait until it arrives. Then >Can anyone help out and please no toilet humour (thought I would get the first one in)

Reply to
Thomas Kendrick

Reply to
Thomas Kendrick

Sun, Nov 7, 2004, 8:22am (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@panaband.com (Thomas=A0Kendrick) says: The ends have swinging gates which connect to the holder and click shut.

Way too complicated. Just stand your plunger on the floor, and slip a few rolls over the handle. Almost anyone here can do that.

BTW, I also purchase only double-roll tissue which is a slightly larger roll, but it lasts twice as long.

No it doesn't. You wind up using 6 to 8 layers, instead of 4.

JOAT Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?

Reply to
J T

You have never been in a left handed country, no?..........

Reply to
Rumpty

Sun, Nov 7, 2004, 3:38pm snipped-for-privacy@coldcuts.com (Rumpty) queries: You have never been in a left handed country, no?..........

No prob, just make sure the toilet paper rolls are turned over when you slip them on the plunger handle.

JOAT Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?

Reply to
J T

No problem. Rumpty. Use a left handed plunger.

Reply to
John

Pick up a hand towel holder, modify if you wish. Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

You need plans to stick 3 feet of 1" dowel into a heavy piece of flat stock?

FoggyTown

Reply to
Mike Girouard

Reply to
George

My wife wanted something better than tp on a stick so she found this example on the net.

aren't plans but it doesn't look that difficult to slap together. wrote in message news:gbejd.21548$ snipped-for-privacy@news-server.bigpond.net.au... Can anyone help out and please no toilet humour (thought I would get the first one in)

Reply to
Josh Kenyon

Many thanks,

This got the seal of approval from my better half as well. "Josh Kenyon" wrote in message news:hTSjd.20$ snipped-for-privacy@news.uswest.net... My wife wanted something better than tp on a stick so she found this example on the net.

There aren't plans but it doesn't look that difficult to slap together. wrote in message news:gbejd.21548$ snipped-for-privacy@news-server.bigpond.net.au... Can anyone help out and please no toilet humour (thought I would get the first one in)

Reply to
<rocketrod63