INSPIRATION. - Birdhouse Toilet Paper Holder

Who thinks up stuff like this? One of you guys?

J T

are we a little fixated on shit paper this week JOAT??? :-]>

BTW how ya been you old fart? hope all is well in claytonia!!!

skeez

Reply to
skeez

Mon, Jul 23, 2007, 6:54pm snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (skeez) doth query thusly: are we a little fixated on shit paper this week JOAT??? :-]> BTW how ya been you old fart? hope all is well in claytonia!!!

It's a slow evening. LOL

Goting quite well. Got a cracked flexplace and a broken transmission replaced today on the El Camino, and now it goes zoom zoom again. Hay, you ain't seen that. Got a deal on it, , '78 El Camino, one dent, built 307, new tires all around, new shocks, front eng rebuilt, loads more, for $1400. Plus got my carry permit a few weeks back. Heh heh. Life is basically good. Hope things are going reasonable for you too. Later.

J T

ayup! life is good! enjoying the grandkids. now if i could only get the daughter in law out of the picture........ hehe..

skeez

Reply to
skeez

Mon, Jul 23, 2007, 7:39pm snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (skeez) doth sayeth: ayup! life is good! enjoying the grandkids. now if i could only get the daughter in law out of the picture........ hehe..

Got just the one grandkid, and saw her today. Got no desire to get rid of the dau-in-law, just hope the younger son can come up with another at least as close to as good as this one. Got to admit, a tiny bit of the appeal for the dau-in-law is, the ex doesn't like her. Oil and water. Hehehe

J T