INSPIRATION - Seagull Toilet Paper Holder

Wow. This would be a cinch to make, and would be the perfect gift for that obnoxious neighbor, or a relative you don't like. Then every time you visit, you can check to see if it's in the bathroom, and ask about your nice gift if you don't see it. LMAO

J T

Thanks Joat,

I know a guy that this one will be perfect for, and I'll be sure to check every time that I visit him to make sure he keeps it. He has a nautical themed bathroom, so neither he nor his wife will be able to claim that it doesn't fit in.

Charley :~))

Reply to
Charley

Thu, Jul 26, 2007, 8:38am snipped-for-privacy@carolina.rr.com (Charley) does sayeth: Thanks Joat, I know a guy that this one will be perfect for, and I'll be sure to check every time that I visit him to make sure he keeps it. He has a nautical themed bathroom, so neither he nor his wife will be able to claim that it doesn't fit in.

Hehehe Please - make him one, and then let us know how he takes it. You will be blessed by the Woodworking Gods if you do. LMAO Now let's just hope he doesn't read this.

J T