INSPIRATION - Flag Display Case

http://www.gcwoodworks.com/Flag%20D13.jpg
Still not even close to what I'm looking for.
Here is a shot of the display case that was presented to me when I retired from the US Navy. If it is closer to what you want, I can take some measurments for you.

Sat, Oct 13, 2007, 5:45pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net (NeilLarson) doth say: Here is a shot of the display case that was presented to me when I retired from the US Navy. If it is closer to what you want, I can take some measurments for you.
Huh, I didn't get a case, or flag, when I retired from the Army. Thanks, but you missed the point. I wasn't looking for flag case plans. Not looking for any plans in fact.
ahhh, got it, mis undertood the "Still not even close to what I'm looking for." statement.
Have fun.
(Neil Larson) doth say: Here is a shot of the display case that was presented to me when I retired from the US Navy. If it is closer to what you want, I can take some measurments for you.
Huh, I didn't get a case, or flag, when I retired from the Army. Thanks, but you missed the point. I wasn't looking for flag case plans. Not looking for any plans in fact.
Sat, Oct 13, 2007, 7:32pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net (NeilLarson) doth sayeth: ahhh, got it, mis undertood the "Still not even close to what I'm looking for." statement. Have fun.
You'll learn. Most plans I post are search side-effects. Side-effect = flag display case. One of the better wood plans I posted, was looking up angle iron. Just gotta love google.