INSPIRATION - Flag Display Case

Still not even close to what I'm looking for.

J T

Here is a shot of the display case that was presented to me when I retired from the US Navy. If it is closer to what you want, I can take some measurments for you.

Reply to
Neil Larson

Sat, Oct 13, 2007, 5:45pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net (Neil=A0Larson) doth say: Here is a shot of the display case that was presented to me when I retired from the US Navy. If it is closer to what you want, I can take some measurments for you.

Huh, I didn't get a case, or flag, when I retired from the Army. Thanks, but you missed the point. I wasn't looking for flag case plans. Not looking for any plans in fact.

J T

ahhh, got it, mis undertood the "Still not even close to what I'm looking for." statement.

Have fun.

Huh, I didn't get a case, or flag, when I retired from the Army. Thanks, but you missed the point. I wasn't looking for flag case plans. Not looking for any plans in fact.

Neil Larson

Sat, Oct 13, 2007, 7:32pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net (Neil=A0Larson) doth sayeth: ahhh, got it, mis undertood the "Still not even close to what I'm looking for." statement. Have fun.

You'll learn. Most plans I post are search side-effects. Side-effect =3D flag display case. One of the better wood plans I posted,=

was looking up angle iron. Just gotta love google.

J T