INSPIRATION - CASE

Looks like the side is plywood, and I think it would have looked better with a different piece. Rest of it looks fins.

JOAT Failure is not an option. But it is definitely a possibility.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 6 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

I'd have to agree with you there JOAT :)

-- Regards,

Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews

5 Reviews:

- Woodworking Techniques & Projects

- Kreg Right Angle Clamp

- Bosch 3912 (GCM12) 12" Compound Miter Saw

- Dowelmax Doweling System

- Ryobi CDL1802D Pro Series 18v Cordless Drill

Woody

The link is only a computer drawing introduction for a wooden computer case that the user built. The actual project is at:

actual case is quite a bit different but definitely looks great and well executed.

Reply to
Chris Carter