APOTHECARY CHEST

J T

package. Maybe that will give me a start at finding out.

Reply to
Charlie Self

Sat, Oct 13, 2007, 1:13pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Charlie=A0Self) hath said: I've been wondering what happened to Shopsmith. I sent for the package. Maybe that will give me a start at finding out.

Dunno, but I've had this link saved for I don't know how long.

Had a couple others before this one, but they died long ago.

J T