Inexpensive heavy-duty leg levelers for the shop

I needed some leg levelers for radial arm saw wings - and being a true pinchpenny type, built my own. When I was done, I decided I liked 'em well enough to share the idea here.
I don't know that they're particularly pretty; but they do seem to work well. I posted photos at <http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/RAS_table.html
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

404 error
Patriarch wrote:

Apologies to you and everyone who followed the bad link - the URL should have been <http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/RAS_Table.html
Tried to cancel, correct, and resend that post almost as soon as I sent it but cancellation seems to be an "iffy" proposition.
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar