Inexpensive heavy-duty leg levelers for the shop

I needed some leg levelers for radial arm saw wings - and being a true pinchpenny type, built my own. When I was done, I decided I liked 'em well enough to share the idea here.

I don't know that they're particularly pretty; but they do seem to work well. I posted photos at

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Morris Dovey wrote in news:ITEQd.1$pg4.32 @news.uswest.net:

404 error
Reply to
Patriarch

Apologies to you and everyone who followed the bad link - the URL should have been

Tried to cancel, correct, and resend that post almost as soon as I sent it but cancellation seems to be an "iffy" proposition.

Reply to
Morris Dovey