I want this car...

Looks cool. I'm not sure about wooden rims and suspension springs though...and I wonder what they used the MDF for.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Friesen

Thu, Feb 21, 2008, 9:36am (EST-1) dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderstone.ca (Dave=A0Balderstone) did posteth:

Ugly. Looks like another sheme to part the people with buckets of money, and room temperature IQs, from some money. I'm sure they can sell a few to those types. For the kind of money they'll probably charge for a POS like that, I'd rather go to Rolls Royce, and have them make me a pickup. No gun rack, just a lock box behind the bench seat..

JOAT

10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
Reply to
J T

Osage Orange seems a good choice--it's the only "concrete with leaves" species native to the US and it's also called "Bois d'Arc", suggesting that it's good for archery equipment, so it should be able to take a lot of flex.

Certainly an interesting experiment.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Reply to