I want this car...

<http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/02/21/ncar121 . xml>
http://improve-usenet.org /
Dave Balderstone wrote:

Looks cool. I'm not sure about wooden rims and suspension springs though...and I wonder what they used the MDF for.
Chris
Chris Friesen wrote:

Osage Orange seems a good choice--it's the only "concrete with leaves" species native to the US and it's also called "Bois d'Arc", suggesting that it's good for archery equipment, so it should be able to take a lot of flex.
Certainly an interesting experiment.
--John
Thu, Feb 21, 2008, 9:36am (EST-1) dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderstone.ca (DaveBalderstone) did posteth: <http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/02/21/ncar121xml
Ugly. Looks like another sheme to part the people with buckets of money, and room temperature IQs, from some money. I'm sure they can sell a few to those types. For the kind of money they'll probably charge for a POS like that, I'd rather go to Rolls Royce, and have them make me a pickup. No gun rack, just a lock box behind the bench seat..
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
On Feb 21, 10:36am, Dave Balderstone

naaaaaaaaa.. me thinks shenanigans..