this is car rear view camera

Hi, friend, this is car rear view camera it is installed on the back of a car. pease see its installation effect, special design perfect for VW Touran car

is connected with car LCD monitor. it can catch all the surroundings behide a car. So, a driver can see all the surroundings behide a car, when he parks a car in a parking lot. in a word, A driver can use it to park a car accurately and safely. Thanks. David Q

Email: snipped-for-privacy@gracegd.com MSN: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Skype: grace-dv Guangzhou GRACE Technology Co., Ltd.

David Q

can you stick it up your arse and post the photo's please? as that seems the best use for it.

FFS, a rear view camera for a car, they have a mirror and a rear window, if you cant park with that then you shouldent be driving,

Reply to
gazz

Technically they are illegal too, I bet the screen isn't turned off when the cars not in reverse gear.

Reply to
dennis

Easy enough to power the camera from the reversing light supply I would have thought. Replacing a number plate light with a camera might result in an MOT failure though (unless it's a camera *and* a light).

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie

Yes, certainly ought to result in a failure. Even if there are 2 lamps, failure of one to work should fail the test.

Then there's the insurance: possible wriggle room for any insurance company if they find the car was rear-ended.

Reply to
neverwas

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember David Q saying something like:

Piss off.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING IS FORBIDDEN ON UK.D-I-Y.

Spam reported.

There is an 'Report Abuse' link next to each of the pictures.

Reply to
Adrian C

That seems to be the usual setup.

Don't do that then.